About Me

My photo
A software engineer who loves her life and job. Travel enthusiast 🎡🎢🎠 Music lover 🎹🎼🌌 Bon vivant 🍹🍖📷

About me

♥文章都出自我手,介绍的食物景点等,好与否因人而异
♥如有任何疑问或想要了解任何细节,请发邮件给我 @kunjoen@gmail.com

2014/07/23

Movie with course mates

First and foremost, let me show off my 
awesomely, fantastically, bombastically, gorgeously, marvellously back.

Oh my god! An angel's back.
We sit behind! obviously!

Driver is Lynda! Not Vivic OON!

Another car!

Kar Sim And Me at toilet!
This is ME!

We went for movie #hungryghostritual on 23rd July 2014 at 12:30am at Mid Valley!
Wahhahahahahha!
Okay, all in all, this is quite a nice movie because 
1st : it is a scary movie 
2nd : it scares me a lot
3rd : i shout for the sudden appear of the ghost very frequently
4th : A lot of friends are watching the movie together
Last but not least, it is a successful Hong Kong produced movie.
And I really enjoy the acts of the actors including 张家辉(The Main character and also the DIRECTOR)
and also the plots of the story! Pretty meaningful and it reviews a lot of old traditions of Chinese during the "Ghost festival".

So, go enjoy the movie! Hope all readers will have a nice and memorable holiday!
(since next week is Raya week! Woohoo)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your footstep here ♥ :D
谢谢你的留言 ♥

【韩国交换生】推荐⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

【韩国交换生】 [釜山/首尔] 韩国海洋大学·夏季计划 第一天 (1)