About Me

My photo
A software engineer who loves her life and job. Travel enthusiast 🎡🎢🎠 Music lover 🎹🎼🌌 Bon vivant 🍹🍖📷

About me

♥文章都出自我手,介绍的食物景点等,好与否因人而异
♥如有任何疑问或想要了解任何细节,请发邮件给我 @kunjoen@gmail.com

2011/10/09

ANGRY!!!!!!

Actually is MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE downloading my nero burning system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
downstair stupid BROTHER is playing his game! and honourly he knows that my laptop is under download process! and whole family know too!
y i must be scolded ?!Huh????
i am so 委屈wat!
after i go downstair n discover  sumthing--- the pc is downloading a game which my brother VERYSELDOM playy!
i am angry!!angry! aargh!
he is envy of me???!!make my downloading process down!
n keep make lie that he dunno i am downloading?
wow!PRO LIER
my mum is 偏心!keep find excuse for him!
I CRIED!HATE IT!

i already use 2 hours to download sumthing (the memory only 50+ MB) n that was interrupted?!
But THE STUPID can success downloaded a 100++MB stupid games?and he already play the pc for 4hours before he DOWNLOAD!
!@#$%^&*(

Torture!

:( T T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your footstep here ♥ :D
谢谢你的留言 ♥

【韩国交换生】推荐⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

【韩国交换生】 [釜山/首尔] 韩国海洋大学·夏季计划 第一天 (1)